Waves WLM Plus

I use it for getting my volumes within specs for audiobooks. It works well, but is overkill at $399 for my purposes. I did buy it on sale, though. Voxengo Elephant is about 1/4 the price with much of the same functionality for me.

It's on sale for 99.00 Id rather get it for 49 or 29 but with Waves you just never know, They have had killer deals on most plugins this summer. I've already dropped 1850.00 on plugins I could not pass up. I probably own 75% of what they have. My luck is I buy it at 99.00 and in 2 weeks it's 49 or 29. If I wait it will go back up to 399 and sit there for 2 years.

I paid about twice that, but don't regret getting it. You might want to pull the trigger. It has saved me a lot of time getting my recordings to an average that is dead on for Librivox. I have noticed that Waves has dropped its prices dramatically via sales. I hope they aren't planning to make up the difference by hammering the customer even more on annual update fees.

Am I missing something, I thought I owned the license to all of the plugin's I have purchased forever. The current versions that is, Now if they update a plugin then is it not my choice if I want to pay for the new version or not? I would be very angry if a year from now I got an email saying I needed to pay a renewal or update fee to keep my plugins working. Let me rephrase that, extremely pissed!!!

Am I missing something, I thought I owned the license to all of the plugin's I have purchased forever. The current versions that is, Now if they update a plugin then is it not my choice if I want to pay for the new version or not? I would be very angry if a year from now I got an email saying I needed to pay a renewal or update fee to keep my plugins working. Let me rephrase that, extremely pissed!!!

It is just a subscription for updates and added plugins to a package. Example they add they add additional plugins to the Gold package. The update subscription will allow for the download and install.

Back