Waves Massive Sale via Audio Deluxe

Anyone know how long it takes them to deliver licenses after purchase and do they do it through Waves Central?

They have demos for it looks like all their products, so if you download that Waves Central thing you *should* be able to try before you buy.

I tried it out a bit ago, can't seem to get the them to load in Reaper. Must be doing something wrong. Well, no big deal, I am looking for instruments not mastering plugins.

Anyone know how long it takes them to deliver licenses after purchase and do they do it through Waves Central?

You would see them probably on Monday...they don't send them out over the weekends...and the keys come from Audio Deluxe, and then you just take them to Waves and register them and then activate in whatever manner you usually do (online or offline, etc).

You would see them probably on Monday...they don't send them out over the weekends...

Damnit. Was hoping to use them tonight. Just picked up the CLA-2A (orig. $249), CLA-76 (orig. $249), and V-EQ4 (orig. $149). Total would've been $650....but after discounts was.........................................................................................

$130. Very nice. Thanks for spreading the word Miro. Glad I hopped on here tonight. :) Much appreciated.

You would see them probably on Monday...they don't send them out over the weekends...

Hey, they sent me the licenses for the compressors. Still waiting for the EQ. Yes, it says I have to go to Waves to register them, but I have the license codes. Check your email songsj

Just checked nothing yet I bought the Restoration Bundle. Nothing for me yet.

That sucks. Got my 2 compressors within 5 mins and the EQ about an hour ago. Man, these compressors sound great. Really glad I picked them up. Thanks again for the tip Miro.

I sure hope I don't run into a problem with them because I have been waiting for this bundle to go on sale for a long time and I really need it. I'm kind of regretting just not buy it from Waves for a bit more. If they back out of the deal I hope I don't miss the sale at Waves or I will be really mad.

I wouldn't worry. Maybe the bundles take a little longer. Miro did say something about sending on weekdays... perhaps the plugs I got were some exception. Did you get a receipt from them right after the purchase? You should have. Check for that so you know you typed the correct email address.

Yes I did get a receipt from them via email. I am concerned because several hours after I purchased my bundle the sale price went up by 100.00. I'm concerned they may not honor the price I purchased it for. My account status says License delivery pending.

Yes I did get a receipt from them via email. I am concerned because several hours after I purchased my bundle the sale price went up by 100.00. I'm concerned they may not honor the price I purchased it for. My account status says License delivery pending.

If you have a receipt you should be fine.

As of 11am I heard nothing so I sent customer service and email, within an hour I had my license and activated and installed it by 1pm for the original purchase price, A crazy, crazy deal. I am so happy they honored it I went back and bought a few more plugin's from them Thanks miro, I don't know if I really saved any money but I got a heck of a lot more for the same dollars than I would have. Thanks again. And I think it was worth it for them because now I know about their site and that they do come through and they sell a lot of things besides Waves.

As of 11am I heard nothing so I sent customer service and email, within an hour I had my license and activated and installed it by 1pm for the original purchase price, A crazy, crazy deal. I am so happy they honored it I went back and bought a few more plugin's from them Thanks miro, I don't know if I really saved any money but I got a heck of a lot more for the same dollars than I would have. Thanks again. And I think it was worth it for them because now I know about their site and that they do come through and they sell a lot of things besides Waves.

Ok cool. Glad you got em. Unfortunately, I wasn't aware that the 1176 and LA-2A's attack and release were opposite the usual. The lowest setting is actually the slowest and the highest setting is the fastest. Every other compressor I've used is the other way around.

Got them sounding much better now after googling that.

Damn, that's a lot of plugins!

Anyone ever use the "Bass rider"? or the "H-EQ"?

The H-EQ is great. It now comes in a new additional version .... H-EQ Lite that shows up when you update Waves Central.
On this sale you get better discounts directly from Waves with their multiple plugins offer that you can't get from audio deluxe. The promo code CK901 will also give you a few dollars off. You will not have to wait for downloads & serial #s if buy directly from Waves.

Ok cool. Glad you got em. Unfortunately, I wasn't aware that the 1176 and LA-2A's attack and release were opposite the usual. The lowest setting is actually the slowest and the highest setting is the fastest. Every other compressor I've used is the other way around.

Got them sounding much better now after googling that.

The LA-2A & 1176 hardware versions are faithfully reproduced in the Waves software. LA-2A is reversed since the gain on the left is an output gain but it has no controls for attack & release. These values are fixed ... just like the hardware version.

Back