Wave Arts Power Suite 5 - Any thoughts?

SticksMcFly

I recently won a license for Wave Arts Power Suite 5 in a raffle!

Just wondering peoples' experience with it, likes, dislikes, etc.

Thanks!

No clue man. Use the plugs and see if they work for ya. Congrats! Expensive shit for free is a bonus!

No clue man. Use the plugs and see if they work for ya. Congrats! Expensive shit for free is a bonus!

Thanks, my friend!

Yeah. Looks like they are another small company just trying to make a name for themselves. (They're Wave Arts - not Waves).
Didn't think it was a standard tool in everyone's arsenal. Maybe someone will come across this thread with some experience with it.

"Copyright © 1998–2018 Wave Arts, Inc. All rights reserved."

From their website, looks like they've been around a while. I found version numbers for software going back to 2005. And yet I've never heard of them!

They do offer free 30 day trials.

They have been around for a while. In a now-crowded field, the one that I'm familiar with is TrackPlug, the channel-strip: It is well-featured, has a Swiss-Army-Knife reputation, and it's not just advertised hype about its low CPU load----you really can pile it on your tracks and it works great in chains. Don't be surprised if it ends up being a go-to for your tracks because it does a lot, demands little beyond familiarity, and doesn't get in the way of anything you want to add before or after it. I think I now have it in every template.

Paj,
8^)

Back