Track Notes by The Lyons' Den Software (Windows: VST / Mac: VST/AU)

joe_04_04

Hey guys, I'm new to Home Recording, but just wanted to post about my new utility plugin Track Notes:

Track%20Notes%20GUI.png

Track Notes is a simple utility plugin that helps you to organize your session and track notes.

Download Track Notes Demo Here

Version 1.2.0 adds support for Windows VST and adds a new stealth mode, that hides the text in some of the editors to keep the clients from seeing the notes. It also adds a demo version. When the demo version runs, it runs exactly the same as the full version, except that will randomly choose a text editor and overwrite its contents every 20 minutes with a reminder that it is a demo version. The full version can be had for 5 USD ( PayPal.Me ). My system is not automated, when a purchase is made, I will manually send a link to the full download package to the email associated with your PayPal account (unless otherwise specified). I will also add your email address to my emailer for Track Notes updates. Because this is all done manually, it may take up to 24 hours for an order to complete.

Note: I packed the final package on a Mac, not thinking of how it might look when being opened on a Windows machine. After testing, I realize that the Mac hidden folders / items show up on the Windows side. Please ignore this for this update, this is a minor fluke, as I'm not used to releasing Windows and Mac combo packages. For each update moving forward, I will have separate Mac and Windows downloads. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The README contains practically every ounce of information needed. Everything from Licensing / Source Code, Purchase Information, Features, Currently Supported Formats, Changelog, Known Bugs, Future Features I'm Considering, Contact Information, and other notes. Make sure to read it before purchasing.

Last edited:
Back