Toontrack Sale!!!

miroslav

Cosmic Cowboy
Heads up you sample drumming fools... :D

The Toontrack sales have begun...these are the pre-Black Friday sales...but I think this will be as good as it gets for the holiday season.

EZX packs as low as $39...and SDX packs as low as $75...Sweetwater, Musician's Friend...etc...and I'm sure in a few days most retailers will have the same sale pricing.
You can also buy direct from Toontrack...but they are actually more expensive, even with their sale prices.

Some of the very recently new EZX/SDX packs that have come out...are NOT on sale...but everything else appears to be.
There are also some sales on the actual apps EZD and SD...and bundles.

So...this is it...the best time to buy Toontrack products.

Love Superior Drummer. I have a few of the add-on expansions, rarely use them. The built-in kit is really flexible. Top notch and when you snag it for the sale pricing it's a steal for what it does.

Wow, can't believe I'm saying this, but there is just nothing I need from them. Maybe a midi pack later on....

I just got an inside scoop from Sweetwater...if you haven't purchased any Toontrack stuff yet this past week...wait for this Monday.

That's all I was told...so I get the feeling they are going to do some additional sales/deals. :)

I don't think the prices changed much, but Sweetwater is having an almost site wide 48/36 month no interest deal through December 5.

Back