Tal-Dub Delay

andrushkiwt

Hey yo, does anyone here use the Tal-Dub delay vst? I have an older version, apparently, but I can't find any manual/help guide for it. The thing I'm wondering is what the very first set of knobs is for... It's a L/R link that simply says "delay" and has the time measurements to click, but there are pots for each pan side. The time feature works, but not the pots. It seems like it'd be for adjusting how much delay gets sent to each channel, but no matter how I move them, the delay stays the same. I can't figure out what it's doing. Maybe it depends on my stereo/mono setup or something, but it seems useless. It must be something.

anyone have/use this?

Those should be just the delay time for each side. They may be overridden by host tempo when you choose a beat value. (???). The Link button makes one of the knobs control delay time on both sides.

Those should be just the delay time for each side. They may be overridden by host tempo when you choose a beat value. (???). The Link button makes one of the knobs control delay time on both sides.

But there's also a click-to-select button underneath them that lets you select by number your delay time. I can click 1/2 and then still move those knobs any which way. So, like I said, they don't seem to be doing anything. This is my new go-to delay and I'd like to know every feature. You have this one, then?

The knobs only affect the delay time when you have that box set to Man(ual). It's one of the other, not both. There ARE times when I want my delay to be just slightly off from the actual tempo, but Tal won't do it.

I don't see "man". While we're at it, do you know what is supposed to happen when I engage "filter feedback"? How does it work when I have the knob turned left/right? Does it mean that, when engaged, the feedback will be EQ-filtered according to where I have the lowcut? Sorry, not quite getting a few of the knobs and their function here. thnx

Screenshot (8).png

Back