Synth 1: 25000 collected patches

Paj

I'm not sure if you have seen this before (or even care), but about a year ago this guy published this video and links for a single archive (<4MB) that collects over 25000 Synth 1 patches from around the web. The links appear when you click on "Show More" in the banner. The video runs through the installations. He seems to have hit every library that I came across over the years and much, much more.

YouTube

Paj
8^)

Thanks for the link Paj!

Fair warning.. that guy has the volume turned up way too loud on his video.. Ouch!

Thank you! I think I may have seen that before, but I'd forgotten all about. I can't even remember if I'd downloaded anything, or just bookmarked it.

I took this as an opportunity to delete my original installation and reinstall/revisit the VST and install this collection of patches---more organized. Synth 1 has been around for a while and has a number of instructional/tip videos on YouTube. I got a kick out of the video that shows you how to change the skin colors using colorpicker.com. Mine went pink for breast cancer awareness.

Paj
8^)

I've been doing more organization stuff too lately. Got all my VSTs in their proper folders.. at least the ones that allow me to do that, and aren't forced to be in special spots. All my Kontakt instruments now have their folders organized. I switched DAWs to Presonus so have to work on organizing things within that too.

After that I should go through the synthesizers and sift out the special presets from the chaff.

I would use this collection, because the other archive is full of dublicate copys... I've checked out the 25k thing and after deleting doubles you land exactly at the 14k archive. Maybe you wanna change the link in your initial post. ;)

veryrandomstreams.blogspot.de/2012/03/over-10000-free-patchessounds-for-free.html

Last edited:
Back