Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Some Kontakt bargains

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Don't forget to check out VSTbuzz, AudioPlugin.deals, BedroomProducersBlog, SampleLibraryReview, SampleCast, KVR, PluginBoutique, AudioDeluxe, SampleRadar, Reverb SYNC, etc, yadda-yadda-yadda.

Some things that may be flying under the radar:

SONiVOX's Anatomy, a human body Kontakt instrument, is on sale for $50 (50%). Categories are Man, Machine, Pads and Leads, Drum Kits, Body Percussion, Foley & FX, and Choirs. 856 instruments/presets, 200 of which are precussion/drum kits. This one has been under the radar for a while but it is well worth the full price and a bargain on sale. It's hard not to spend hours playing with this one:
    SONiVOX / Anatomy - Audio Plug-ins Store - DontCrack

HomegrownSounds' Motion Group Buy has reached Level 2, providing otherwise unavailable Kosmology/Multiverse capabilities to the Motion library; Level 3 will incorporate the Airwaves instrument. Now there are five instruments/synth sharing the Motion library with extra goodies like cross-utility and cross-fertillization of Cassetto/Kosmology/Multiverse presets. Always bonus stuff with HGS group buys.
    Motion for Kontakt 5.6 Group Buy | Homegrown Sounds

At KontaktHub, Sonic Faction's Archetype Bundle (8 Instruments/Synths, "Powered By Kontakt" library) has been reduced 50% (now ~$71). This also works with the free player.
    Archetype - Kontakt Hub

Just got the email flyer for this one (previously purchased PERC+) and haven't had a chance to really check it out:
    MODWHEEL, Sample Libraries, Virtual Instruments Kontakt New Zealand

Also got a flyer for this one and the demos sound good (love the brushes library):
    Legacy Drums - 3 Drums Sample library for Kontakt - Wavesfactory

Working my way around those California Keys and Samplephonics bundles (50-60GB!). Outstanding values.

I am having fun with this one ($60 intro pricing):
    http://indiginus.com/blue_street.html

Also, this one is fun. LoopsDeLaCreme's Vintage Chords simple and straight-forward and it gets usable retro and pop sounds/pads very quickly ($20 intro pricing). I had a lot of fun long before I opened up the manual:
    http://www.loopsdelacreme.com/kontakt-libraries

Paj
    8^)
    Last edited by Paj; 07-13-2017 at 13:43. Reason: Duh . . . added stuff
    8^)

Thanks
    Rigid Audio is having a bundle sale with 85-95% off. Outer Space Bundle (Space, Space II, Ghost) for $6; Electronic Producer Bundle (Atomicron, Electro House, Lightyears, Tropical Breeze Vol. 1) for $10; Ultimate Pad Bundle (Padstations 1 & 2) for $6; and Ambiloop 1 & 2, $5 each. There are a number of packages that do what these do but the reverse is also true: these libraries do what a lot of other libraries do. They sound good and right now they're ridiculously cheap. The flyer says "August Sale" but I'm not sure when the offer expires. I purchased one of the bundles to get the only Rigid Audio Kontakt library that I didn't have (I hate when that happens but these prices are that low) and the bundle included a bonus Synferno loop library and an offer for a free Kontakt instrument for subscribing to their newsletter, which turns out to be two offered Kontakt instruments when you go to their newsletter subscription page (I couldn't tell you which ones since I'm already subscribed).
    Rigid Audio Berlin | KONTAKT INSTRUMENTS | HOME

Loops de la Creme is having a 50% sale (use coupon code summer17). They have some neat percussion libraries and Vintage Chords is also a lot of fun.
    Kontakt libraries — loops de la creme

Paj
    8^)

8-25: . . . and on top of the freebies included with the purchase and for signing up for the newsletter, Rigid Audio sent me a link to load a "Thank You for Your Purchase" copy of Phreakdrum. They're pretty much giving away the store with this sale.
    Last edited by Paj; 08-25-2017 at 09:56. Reason: addendum
    8^)

Thanks
    Hey---this one is a lot of fun and a lot of bang for your $13. On sale until 8:00am PST on Monday, 8-28-17. Detailed info on the website. PHNB75 is the discount code.
    Phantom Horns (WAV EXS24 HALion)

– Zero-G Digital Audio Samples and Soundware

Paj
    8^)
    8^)

Thanks
    Some of the features that have been appearing in those recent $100-$200 Kontakt instruments have been a part of Kosmology for quite a while. A Kosmology library actually includes four instruments/interfaces: Kosmology, Kosmology Lite, Multiverse, and Metropolis. A lot of flexibility, from simplicity to complexity, for each library. If you're in the market for Kosmology/Multiverse libraries, go directly to Home Grown Sounds for a $20-per-library sale that goes until the end of the month. Unusual, but definite savings over KVR and other commercial outlets. Also, other bargains: Check out Movement and the Homegrown Complete 2010 Sample Library, which includes nine Kontakt libraries.
    Kontakt | Categories | Homegrown Sounds

There are a bunch of free and unusual Kontakt instruments available from SzcZ but they might not all download properly with the Edge browser; they do download just fine with Firefox.
    szcz's audio adventures: Index

Paj
    8^)
    8^)

Thread Information