Picked up maschine mikro

Straight up G now! lol!

I still haven't spent the time with Maschine 2 yet. I kinda got the controller mode to work, but cant even change the velocity of the pads yet. I just don't have the time to learn the shizzle for my gangstaz...

One day...

Figure that shit out and I will send you my Maschine 2 for a few months so you can give me a crash course! lol! Actually not really kidding....

:)

It came with machine 2 software. It's just the mikro mk2 controller. It's the full version of machine v2 though.

I had a couple of vouchers so I picked up 2 add on packs for like $30 as well.

I can make loops at any length, my current issue is that I don't know how to copy patterns into different scenes to make an arrangement. The browser is easy to understand and most of the controller functions are super intuitive IMO. I haven't even read the manual and I was up and going pretty quick.

I love that everything in K9U can be used in machine. Makes the software way more cool to use, I didn't install komplete elements.

NM just figured it out. Maschine is stupid easy to use. lol

NMG is your new gangsta name! lol!

I just don't get that stuff myself... I just don't have the time to figure it all out I suppose. Or maybe I am just that lazy.

Nope, busy as hell. :)

Busy is a good excuse. I'm actually rebuilding my space after a flood. Nothing expensive lost, but the room got wrecked. I have to rebuild a couple of absorbers, do some drywall and put in new flooring and base boards.

It was a good excuse to finally put in a solid core door to the drum room to attenuate that bitch up. Door was a mother fucker to hang though, it's amazing what a solid piece weighs compared to the generic hollow door you find in houses. Going to also put in some new lighting because I never liked what was there from the get go but never had an excuse to do anything about it.

Busy is a good excuse. I'm actually rebuilding my space after a flood. Nothing expensive lost, but the room got wrecked. I have to rebuild a couple of absorbers, do some drywall and put in new flooring and base boards.

It was a good excuse to finally put in a solid core door to the drum room to attenuate that bitch up. Door was a mother fucker to hang though, it's amazing what a solid piece weighs compared to the generic hollow door you find in houses. Going to also put in some new lighting because I never liked what was there from the get go but never had an excuse to do anything about it.

Aw man, that sucks!

Glad you didn't lose any gear.

Yeah, I just installed another one of those doors last week in my studio. Not easy without help.

Drum room? Go LED. Keep it cool, noise free and dim-able. Also colors if you want to spend some more cash. :)

I was gonna go LED track lights, expensive but I HATE not having enough light and a dimmer doesn't break the bank if you want to cool it off a bit. Screw halogen and screw tungsten. Heat is the last thing I want in that room.

Looking like $100-150 though to toss out the shitty ugly old fixture and put in something that doesn't suck.

Hey mine as well! I don't want to be dicking around in a hot room either. Bad enough that 5 dudes can heat up a room in the middle of winter, I don't need the assistance of lights. lol

Hey mine as well! I don't want to be dicking around in a hot room either. Bad enough that 5 dudes can heat up a room in the middle of winter, I don't need the assistance of lights. lol

I hear ya man.

My studio is below ground and even in summer it keeps around 65 degrees even with some incandescent lights going. I am lucky enough to have large rooms that I can ventilate between takes if it gets all stinky sweaty.

I have been in situations where I was isolated in a small room for an hour and couldn't breathe. That sucks!

That is a big reason why I bought this home. I wanted to have large spaces.

Dude I just need to get amazaballs at this and start doing live events on youtube.

I sort of want to try a regular maschine because chopping samples on the tiny mikro screen is out of the question. It's the first thing I have found that I would rather do on the computer screen over the hardware.

Dude I just need to get amazaballs at this and start doing live events on youtube.

I sort of want to try a regular maschine because chopping samples on the tiny mikro screen is out of the question. It's the first thing I have found that I would rather do on the computer screen over the hardware.

Where shall I ship it? :)

Ah thanks for the offer, but I got a friend with one locally and I'm sure he would let me borrow it. Easier that way.

Back