Piano VST

If anyone ever wants some MIDI files played by a great pianist - who owns a piano that cost twice what my car cost, just ask, and I'll happily put some different styles together of classical stuff that you can really test a VSTi with.

If anyone ever wants some MIDI files played by a great pianist - who owns a piano that cost twice what my car cost, just ask, and I'll happily put some different styles together of classical stuff that you can really test a VSTi with.

That sounds like a great friend to have!

Though it makes me wonder if his piano costs more than my house. A distinct possibility. Haha.

I found out not long ago there's devices you can stick on real pianos that transcribes midi for them. It makes me wonder what it would sound like to compare the real piano playing a piece, and then the MIDI sampled piano's playing it -- how much difference would there be?

I mainly listen to classical stuff in the vein of Beethoven and his Moonlight Sonata or Satie's Gymnopedia, which you might well imagine is very convenient for me when looking for new piano vsts..

UVI Grand Piano Collection (Model D, Fazioli F278, Erard Baby Grand, Seiler Upright and Yamaha C7 Grand) is on sale for $64 through 6/25.

This looks interesting. I don't have this but I do have a lot of other Embertone libraries and I do like them. The Lite version of this is pretty inexpensive. Additional ~10% early bird discounts.
Walker 1955 Steinway D

Paj
8^)

Last edited:
Back