Melodyne

andrushkiwt

Anyone notice a change in Melodyne lately? Specifically, it seems like the edits are less obvious than before. I can move vocals a bit further without it being as noticeable. I think there was an update a couple of months ago, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I received a full license when I purchased Studio One 2 back in 2015, and Melodyne will continually update to latest versions. This newest update seems to have been the best yet... anyone?

I haven't noticed anything. I haven't intentionally updated since I bought it, though it may have updated on its own.

The last update for Melodyne made things work much smoother as far as importing audio files. For instance, I can now export multiple files at the same time without it stopping when signal isn't sent on a track. Blessings... Can't say I noticed improvement of sound quality, but then I didn't have an issue before either.

It seriously doubt it would have automatically updated. It was a full install of the program the last update for me with Cubase and the full version. It took a bit. You would have likely noticed. :)

Hmm. Maybe I'm imagining things. I also noticed that only as of recently, as far as I remember, I can now drag the blob into several spots in between the notes....I'm not so sure I could do that before. I think it used to slingshot it up or down onto predetermined notes, while now, I can leave it almost anywhere in between them.

Or, I'm imagining it all. :) Maybe that's it.

I believe some of the shortcuts and settings changed a bit. Like for instance in order to make time movements without being locked into tempo, there is an option to take out of time grid.

There were quite a few changes since last update but I have used it on 5 projects since, so my fingers just know what they are doing now. Not sure if different from the last version. lol

Back