For Kosmology/Multiverse users

Paj

For users of Kosmology and/or Multiverse, Home Grown Sounds has an inexpensive group-buy that could net you five (already up to three) Kosmology or Multiverse libraries by purchasing their newly introduced Cassetto Kontakt (5.5-5.6) synth library (has a kind of Boards Of Canada vibe) for a group-buy cost of $15. Other synth patch libraries are also available for selection.

Cassetto for Kontakt 5.5/5.6 GROUP BUY | Homegrown Sounds

Paj
8^)

P.S.: You can download a free Kosmology/Multiverse/Metropolis library (and other stuff) called "Freefall" at the site if you haven't experienced Kosmology.

Updated Cassetto to v1.2 (new waveform & LFO features), and Group buy is now at 4/5.

Paj
8^)

OK---the way it looks now is that the group buy is still open but at $20. You now get Cassetto (for Kontakt5, full version) and your choice of 6 VST, VSTi, sample or patch libraries, with the possibility of a seventh choice if 53 more customers sign up by 12-1. Make sure that if if you do participate, you do so through a "Group Buy" link and not the regular price link. So far, for me, $15 has provided me with Cassetto and $400 (list) worth of Kontakt Kosmology libraries. This turned out to be a real bargain.

Paj
8^)

BTW and FWIW: If you're interested in the Kosmology libraries, be aware that they all also now include the Multiverse and Metropolis Kontakt instruments, in addition to Kosmology Lite, so each library has four instrument approaches to utilizing its samples.

Paj
8^)

Now 7 out of 8, and Cassetto has had a few updates (added features and patches).

Paj
8^)

Latest Cassetto update (v1.65) has the amount of patches increased to 400, and the group buy has been extended---01-01-2017 is the last day.

The $15 group buy is now at Cassetto plus 8 bonus choices and with one final three-day extension (January 4). Only 30 more buy-ins for the ninth bonus product choice. If you have the full version of Kontakt 5, do check this out.

The ninth bonus was reached, now working on the tenth. Tomorrow (1-8) is the final day. FWIW, one of my bonus selections was the Homegrown Complete 2010 sample collection (12GB). To my surprise, nine out of the nineteen included libraries came with nki patches for Kontakt (and also patches for Halion and ESX24). This thing turned out to be a Kontakt-user's bonanza.

Paj
8^)

BTW, HGS has kept the Cassetto Group Buy open with an automatic 10 bonus products. If you selected every Kosmology package (which also includes a Multiverse and Metropolis instrument) and the Homegrown 2010 Sample Collection, you'd get 18 Kontakt libraries, between 2000-3000 Kontakt patches, over $500 worth of HGS products, for $15! If you have the full version of Kontakt, you REALLY have to check this out while it lasts. I am in no way affiliated with HGS outside of being stunned by the quantity and quality of stuff this deal afforded me.

Paj
8^)

Back