Free Waves reverb today (11/27/2015)

pikingrin

what is this?
Waves Trueverb is free today if anyone needs another reverb option. You can get it through the Waves website directly; not sure if 3rd party dealers are included in the promotion though. But hey, it's free anyway - no sense in looking for the best deal with that kind of price.

I looked earlier and it was free with an email address. Now it's showing $99 for me as well. Bummer I missed it.

That worked! Says my free reverb will be delivered by email within the hour.

That Gold bundle special is pretty sweet. I grabbed it last year for that same price. Honestly, L1 is almost worth that much by itself. But to get C1, IR-L, GTR3, and several others is a steal for $199. I've used the hell out of that stuff in the last year. L1 is on every single mix I've done in the last year, it's invaluable to me. For home-brew "mastering" it's terrific.

Seems that link is only good if you don't already own the full H-Reverb version. I was a bit pissed as I thought it might be a smaller version of the plug. But I then bought other shit I don't really need...

Well done Waves! :) lol!

That worked! Says my free reverb will be delivered by email within the hour.

That Gold bundle special is pretty sweet. I grabbed it last year for that same price. Honestly, L1 is almost worth that much by itself. But to get C1, IR-L, GTR3, and several others is a steal for $199. I've used the hell out of that stuff in the last year. L1 is on every single mix I've done in the last year, it's invaluable to me. For home-brew "mastering" it's terrific.

I for a long time used the L1 like it was the only limiter needed ever.

Trust me man, if you happen into some extra cash and need something to spend it on, FabFilter Pro-L is way better. Just sayin. :)

I haven't seen any deals on it tho. Funny that the really good shit never discounts... :(

I put in my email for the free reverb, then got offered Reel ADT for $49 - that's quite a tempting offer!

I put in my email for the free reverb, then got offered Reel ADT for $49 - that's quite a tempting offer!
Forget the Reel ADT, get the whole Abbey Roads Collection while it's on sale - pretty sure it's for another day or so. The kings mics are about the only part of that pack that won't get any regular use...

Seems that link is only good if you don't already own the full H-Reverb version. I was a bit pissed as I thought it might be a smaller version of the plug. But I then bought other shit I don't really need...

Well done Waves! :) lol!

I went to look at the free reverb offer, ending up buying 3 other plugins so dont feel bad. :D

Used trueverb on a drum track this weekend and its a solid little plugin. I like some of the controls and don't like other things about it versus day Breverb which I'll use since its easy and comes free with sonar. I'm not a big user of reverb, just for a tiny bit of space. Most of my delay effects I use an actual delay plugin.

Back