FREE Sonokinetic Ostinado Brass - going quickly!

Glad you got in on time. Yeah---their server is definitely getting traffic (down to the last 1100). They give away a nice one every year. It's a good time for deals on their stuff.

KVR has a Spitfire giveaway/drawing going on.

Paj

Glad you got in on time. Yeah---their server is definitely getting traffic (down to the last 1100). They give away a nice one every year. It's a good time for deals on their stuff.

KVR has a Spitfire giveaway/drawing going on.

Paj

Woah. Thanks for the heads up. I have put in my 2 cents of an entry!

And it's one of their libraries I wouldn't have considered since other pricey ones are at the top of the list. It'd be nice to try something out like it.

I was also getting those Sonokinetic emails in my email box, and I was thinking just earlier that they have those odd phrase based products and I wasn't sure how I felt about them. Now that I can try one of their products I'll have more of an idea of whether I want to use their other libraries in the future. Not sure how phrase based the ostinatos are but it'll give me an idea of how their stuff works.

Free is about all I can afford now too. It's time to pay off the bills rather than add to them. Cinematique Instruments' stuff, I like their style, is on sale, older instruments terminated, the prices they have stuff at is about all the range I can consider right now.

I just got an email from Presonus, they have a discounted crossgrade for Cakewalk Studio owners they're advertising. Well I already have it but some folks might consider it.

Oh, there's another one alright, I'll have to follow it. Thanks again. That Celestia is worth looking into, I'm listening to the demonstration now.

I have been fiddling around with Auddict's new Hexaract lately. It's a bit odd but it's got a great tone to it, so I'm enjoying learning more about synthesizer management with it. these sales have me winding up with a lot of fun new stuff I had no idea I would beforehand.

Back