Focusrite scarlett, saphirre owners

kcearl

I see deaf people
if you have registered your interfaces check your account page on the focusrite site as you get the new Red Series plugs for free! the rest of the world is having to pay $299.99 so lets say these are a bargain :D :guitar:

Red Plug-In Suite | Focusrite

they sound great btw

Red_Plugin-Header.jpg

if you have registered your interfaces check your account page on the focusrite site as you get the new Red Series plugs for free! the rest of the world is having to pay $299.99 so lets say these are a bargain :D :guitar:

Logged in, checked my account page, only the Scarlett plugins listed. (Scarlett 2i4 purchased and registered last year.)

So I clicked your link to the Red Series plugins, clicked the Buy Now link and it quoted $299. Is this maybe a US-only deal?

I just got my saffire pro40 about 5 months ago and they were free for me just now...maybe it is a US deal. Thanks KC!

Logged in, checked my account page, only the Scarlett plugins listed. (Scarlett 2i4 purchased and registered last year.)

So I clicked your link to the Red Series plugins, clicked the Buy Now link and it quoted $299. Is this maybe a US-only deal?

as focusrite is a british company and I read about the plugs being free in a british mag I doubt it. Its possible that some of the cheaper interfaces dont get them but Id get in touch with them. Their support is generally excellent so they should get back to you pretty quickly

Thanks for the suggestion but I was only mildly interested in them. I've got the original plugins plus everything in Live 9 Suite plus shedloads of other third-party plugins. I've got plugins coming out of my ears. Or should I say, going into them...

I downloaded them on the 5th. Haven't installed them as they are aimed at 7 or 8 & I run XP.

XP...you oldie!

I still run a soundiver editor last support on XP on my Win 8 rig...its why Ive never went over to the Mac side

For the sake of completeness, I came back to report that the Red plugins did eventually become available on my Focusrite account.

Red Plug-In Suite | Focusrite
they sound great btw

View attachment 91851

Just picked up a new Scarlett 212 to replace the now dilapidated Presonus Audiobox (bad volume pot, bad 48v power unit, required a direct box to not overload the input...). Not only a much nicer unit but the free plug-ins work pretty solid! Nice deal indeed!

Just picked up a new Scarlett 212 to replace the now dilapidated Presonus Audiobox (bad volume pot, bad 48v power unit, required a direct box to not overload the input...). Not only a much nicer unit but the free plug-ins work pretty solid! Nice deal indeed!

I will look into this as soon as i get home.

Back