Compatability issues

gamba

Hi all, I wish to upgrade to logic x , OS El Capitan and amplitube 4. As you can see what I use in my signature, can anybody tell me if this is possible at this time regarding compatibility issues? I've been trying to find this out and continuously run into old post.
Is there anyone that can help me with the most recent information on this?
I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this. I greatly appreciate your help.

I currently use logic 9 as daw, amplitube 3 and other various IK multimedia plug ins, and Steven slate drums 4. These are used with what is already in my signature.
Last edited by gamba; 8 Hours Ago at 14:07. Reason: Updated signature not showing

TDW 20 ROLAND v pro set PM 10 M AUDIO 0XEGEN 49 motu 828mk3 firewire hybrid APPLE IMAC FEB.2011 27" 4 CORE i5 2.8 GHz 4 gig ram os10.6.8 krk rokit 5"s bfd2,guitar rig 4 komplete 7 elements lacie 2 tb l drive yamaha acoustic guitar laguna bass

You should go to the NI website. I thought that I received a recent notice from them stating that it was compatible now. You should be able to verify it in your user's section.

Paj
8^)

Back