Can't get Miroslav Philharmonic 1 to show up in Cubase 6 on Mac

borriffick

Hi, I'm trying to get Miroslov Philharmonik 1 to work in Cubase 6 on my Macbook with my midi keyboard. The plugin works perfect as a standalone, as does the keyboard in Cubase and elsewhere.:facepalm:
I have included the .vst plugin in all 3 folders Cubase currently scans, but it won't show up even after I update the list.
All versions are 32-bit.
I can get other VST instruments and plugins to show up and work just fine.
Does anyone have any ideas or need further info?
I've posted in the Cubase forums and the IK Multimedia forums but there has been little help surprisingly.
Thanks so much!

What mac and OS are you running?

If it's 64 bit, I think you might need a 64bit vst, an AU, or an AAX version.

I'm running Cubase 6 in 32-bit
However I'm running Snow Leopard OS X in 64-bit.
Other than that, everything else is 32-bit
I have plenty of 32-bit VST plugins and instruments that work just fine. I'm totally at a loss. Maybe I should try reinstalling everything AGAIN?? lol! I have no clue anymore!
Thank you for your responses!

Re-read

What mac and OS are you running?

If it's 64 bit, I think you might need a 64bit vst, an AU, or an AAX version.

Wait! I just re-read that. Is Miroslav Philharmonik 1 too old for Snow Lepoard??? Snow Leopard is a 64-bit operating system, and MP1 is 32-bit.
Saying that, I've got plenty of other 32-bit plugins and instruments to work just fine.

I'm also not familiar with AU and AAX plugins. Can I use those with Cubase 6 for Mac? I'm going to uninstall and reinstall Miroslav Philharmonik 1 right now and see what happens.

Back