Black Friday/Holiday - Plug & App Sales Thread

I think ez mix bundles are on sale. EZ mix itself doesn't seem to be.

It's $150 for ez mix right now at sweetwater.
Or
It's $150 for ez mix and 6 add on packs.

Ok EZ mix 2 is actually on sale for $50. Check out sweetwater.

Native instruments is doing 50% off everything except the stuff I actually want to buy (which sucks because I wanted either some Maschine expansions or a discount on K10u upgrade):
Special Offer | Products

Steven slate is doing a really good sale IMO. I still don't own an ilok 2 though:
Slate Digital - Black Friday
Steven Slate Drums - Black Friday

XLN audio is doing half off addicted stuff:
XLN Audio - All Products

IK multimedia is doing a sale:
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.

Collosal bass is on sale for $15 (Kontakt instrument):
Home / Colossal Bass

Rob Papen stuff in on sale. Use coupon code FRI-MON for the discount:
Rob Papen virtual synthesizers, instruments and effect plug-ins.

Lexicon sale. Use LEXBLACK2014 code at checkout:
Plugins | Lexicon Pro - Legendary Reverb and Effects

UAD plugins on sale:
UAD Audio Plug-Ins | Online Store | Universal Audio

Wave Arts plugins on sale:
Wave Arts | In the News | Black Friday Sale!

Sonnox plugins on sale:
Sonnox Oxford Plugins

AIR music stuff on sale. Use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY49
AIR Music Technology - German-engineered virtual instruments, software, and effects

Applied acoustics doing a 50% off
https://www.applied-acoustics.com/

Sountoys
https://www.soundtoys.com/store/blackestfriday

Presonus
Black Friday Software Steals Available Now! | PreSonus Blog

Heavyocity:
Products - Heavyocity Media

Izotope holiday sale on bundles:
https://www.izotope.com/en/products/bundles/

8Dio Black friday sale:
Black Friday Sale - 8dio

I can't link it for some reason but ADSR is doing a sale:
50% off The Dubstep Producer bundle of 6 NI Massive soundsets by Creature Audio (364 presets in total).

Softube sale:
Softube - Massive Sale!

Camel audio 10% off sale:
Softube - Massive Sale!

Last edited:
Audio Deluxe very often beats the manufacturer's sales on items that they carry....so it's good to check there before buying....and they cary a LOT of different brands.

Home | AudioDeluxe

I buy all my Waves/Toontrack/Brainworx/SPL/etc plugs through Audio Deluxe.
Just scored the CLA Compressor Collection for $100 at AD (Waves was selling for $130) :)

For me it was about this time last year. I can't even look at my family now.

Same here.
Last Thanksgiving through the new year I went on a plug-buying binge. There were just so many great deals, I couldn't stop myself...but I got like 4 times the software for what I paid for it. :cool:

I don't have to look at anyone but myself...:p...so I bought a few more plugs yesterday. :facepalm:

Last night I said that's it, I'm done....I don't need anything else. Nope...I'm not buying a--no---ther-----HEY! I just saw that Steven Slate VCB and VCC can be had for only $140 at Audio Deluxe (SS has both on sale for $180)! :facepalm: headwall.gif

I keep looking at these deals, I feel like such a whore! But, I resist. I can make good music with what I have, I can make good music with what I have, ...

When did we become plug whores? lol

Oh gawd, you have no idea.

---------- Update ----------

Audio Deluxe very often beats the manufacturer's sales on items that they carry....so it's good to check there before buying....and they cary a LOT of different brands.

Home | AudioDeluxe

I buy all my Waves/Toontrack/Brainworx/SPL/etc plugs through Audio Deluxe.
Just scored the CLA Compressor Collection for $100 at AD (Waves was selling for $130) :)

Man that's a sweet price. I think I paid $113 from that store though coupons and sales n such.

I just got the Waves API 2500 (actually the API collection), despite having a darned actual API 2500 sitting right here. WTF? And how many different plugin models of a 1073 do you need (I know zero is the right answer - and 5 is much more than 5 times wronger than 1)

Wel....since you obviously have no more need of that hardware 2500..... ;) :p

I have the API 550A & 550B EQ plugs...I didn't go for the whole API collection.

Along with CLA Classic comps I just picked up, I also got the V-series V-EQ3 and V-Comp (since you mentioned the 1073 style of plugs). I already had the V-EQ4, so now I have the V-series "collection"...and I also have the Scheps 73, which is another 1073 flavor.
So that's only two 1073 plugs for me. :D

I hear that "THE" one to get is the UAD 73 (at least many of the Slutz think so).....but it requires the whole UAD thing.
They don't make it as a native plug.

The EZ Keys Rhodes/Wurli sample pack looks pretty good for $49.

I have the Steinway version and it sounds pretty good to me.

Back