Best fender rhodes patch in Xpand2

What are some of you guy's best presets for getting a fender rhodes sound using Xpand2, there are so many patches but none of them sound quite right to me any ideas?

I guess you're referring to the Mark1, Mark2 and Suitcase patches. Given that it's not really likely that I can actually tell what you found lacking, have you:
(1) Tried tweaking the Smart Knobs (at the top)?
(2) Tried layering patches to add what you find missing?
(3) Tried adding one or two Xpand!2 effects?
(4) Tried chaining an eq, filter, or another plugin on the channel (i.e., an effect/plugin external to Xpand!2)? Too often overlooked: You would do this with the recording of a $1M+ Stradivarius but assume that <$100 VI shouldn't need it.

BTW, if you have Xpand!2, right now you qualify for the $60 AIR Complete Expansion3, which not only contains their electric piano VI Velvet (5 EPs, including the Suitcase, Mark1 and Mark2) but also the Structure2 sampler and the Hybrid3 synth, each of which has ep patches, and a ridiculous amount of other great VIs, plugins, and expansion paks (all except the two latest Hybrid expansions, The Vault and Dark Parallax). Purchase the complete expansion3 at AudioDeluxe and you can use a bonus $10 credit toward the purchase of the other two expansion (add $2 and you'd get them both). This is just a great deal.
AIR Instrument Expansion Pack 3 Complete Upgrade | AudioDeluxe
Site | AudioDeluxe

Paj
8^)

Back