Audio software VSTs & samples

RockIn-Depth

Hello everyone,

This is a digital flyer I've been working on. It will be updated monthly and it contains all kinds of deals on Audio/Music production software, VSTs, and Sample packs.

RockIn-Depth Flyer

I also have a site (I am no web designer so it's very basic. Please forgive), that contains a huge selection of freeware

The RockIn-Depth FREEWARE VST & AUDIO SAMPLE Collection

Everything is 100% Freeware. No cracks or pirated software. All content is 100% safe, tested, free of malware and sourced from trusted sites and/or direct from the developers. Over 200 GIGs worth of VST software and over 100 audio sample collections with over 2,500 audio samples, sound fx, loops, beats, one-hits and more from various sound designers. Sign up for shout outs containing special discount codes and links from our affiliates.

If anyone is interested in earning some commission by promoting some sample libraries, sign up for the digital flyer here and let me know in the message.

Everything is 100% Freeware. No cracks or pirated software. All content is 100% safe, tested, free of malware and sourced from trusted sites and/or direct from the developers. here and let me know in the message.

So how come the first featured item is Amplitube 4 which currently retails for £224. That's hardly "Free" is it?

So how come the first featured item is Amplitube 4 which currently retails for £224. That's hardly "Free" is it?

Well there is a simple answer:

He is a spam hack....

Going to leave it for fun of the response.

BTW, new members beware of anyone who posts links to free stuff... You will not find that on this site. Well not for long...

I don't think you read the post. The first link was his newsletter, which he fairly stated contained only a "selection" of freeware. Then, his second link provided only free material. Not my call on banning, but he stated what he posted and didn't appear to mislead anyone. You have to read once in awhile. That's all.

Back