64bit mellotron

Nola

hey guys. does anyone know if a free 64 bit mellotron? all the ones i have found are 32 bit.
i won't use it a lot so it's hard to justify m-tron. if anyone ever sees a sale on m-tron please shoot me a pm.
thanks!

hey guys. does anyone know if a free 64 bit mellotron? all the ones i have found are 32 bit.
i won't use it a lot so it's hard to justify m-tron. if anyone ever sees a sale on m-tron please shoot me a pm.
thanks!
Not for sure of your DAW, but many support 32 in a 64 world. Reaper for example does, my primary DAW, Ableton does not. But if your DAW doesn't and you want to use 32, Jbridge is your friend. I have used it and it works really well, and pretty cheap all things considered.

Thanks!
I use Cubase and it blacklists all 32bit dlls. I've thought about Jbridge but wasn't sure about it with regard to lagging performance, etc as it's trying to run a virtual 32bit module.

You should better fix the blacklist problem. Cubase is blackmailing you and this is not ok. because there is no better mellotron VST out than Artifake Labs and it's 32bit. ;)

Back