Yamaha Mixer Inputs

ugga

Hi, despite precautions that i can use only one of monaural channel inputs either MIC (A) or LINE (B)(PICTURE), i want to ask if it's possible to connect my outputs,for example, from MOTU interface to LINE INPUTS 1-8 and my drums to MIC INPUTS from 1-8, and when i record to motu, i mute my motu outputs, but when i want to listen what i've recorded i unmute them and listen on same channels. Is it possible? Or i need to pull out LINE jacks when i'm recording and pull out MIC XLR jacks,put the other ones to LINE INPUT back, to listen what i've recorded.

hope it's fairly clear ;)

From my experience (I have an MG16/4) If you have mics plugged in and try to to use a source through the line-in on the same channel/s. The result is a much lower (in volume) overall signal.

Which model of mixer do you actually have? How many total ins and outs are you capable of to/from your DAW?

MOTU outs to either a low z in or High z in and a monitor oor speaker to the corrosponding outs should work just fine just dont try to use the to iiputs on the same channell.

Back