Where can I find parts for Ibanez delay pedal?

Tapehead

I have a perfectly good mid-80's Ibanez digital delay pedal (Model # is simply DDL) that I use all the time. The switch is kaput but I hate to throw this baby away. I get attached to these stupid material objects for some inexplicable reason. Anyone know where I could find a switch for this stomp box? You'd earn my eternal and publicly expressed gratitude. What more could you ask for.

Most of the stomp pedals I have use a very similiar momentary contact switch. Maybe you could take one out of a junk pedal and retrofit it somehow?

does anybody happen to know a model of stomp switch you might find in mouser or digikey fairly cheaply?

FALKEN said:
does anybody happen to know a model of stomp switch you might find in mouser or digikey fairly cheaply?

Wow that's an old thread to resurrect . . . but check I thread I have on prodigy pro, I have some surplus DPDT footswitches I need to get rid of . . .

Hey I can take one of those but I was also wondering for future reference and also because I am looking for another switch that has more poles and I dont see any carling switches in the mouser catalog with more than two poles, and they're expensive, are there any other brands that resemble guitar stomp switches? Its hard to tell in the mouser catalog diagrams what the part will actually look like.

Hey I can take one of those but I was also wondering for future reference and also because I am looking for another switch that has more poles and I dont see any carling switches in the mouser catalog with more than two poles, and they're expensive, are there any other brands that resemble guitar stomp switches? Its hard to tell in the mouser catalog diagrams what the part will actually look like.

It's Digikey part # 432-1215-ND, Mouser has a similar part # 691-316-PP, I think the Mouser part is a bit heavier. I don't think Carling does a 3P switch. Most of those are Chinese parts, you can find them on eBay, just search for 3PDT.

Back