What mixing board is best for the money

Well the matter of the facts are ... That I've started to lay my reputation on the line with the X32 and have suggested that two theaters and three churches purchase the X32 as their FOH console.
I feel that strong about this Behringer product.

Well the matter of the facts are ... That I've started to lay my reputation on the line with the X32 and have suggested that two theaters and three churches purchase the X32 as their FOH console.
I feel that strong about this Behringer product.
I know you are a lot more knowledgeable than me about pro audio. Ultimately the music director of our church will make the decision on what board would be the wisest investment for the church with all things being considered. The church will then put it to a vote.
I told him about this thread and invited him to take a look at the discussion. I know that he preferred 32 channels to 24 when we were discussing the prosonus studio/live unit.
I believe he will be well informed after reading this discussion and your behringer x32 thread.
Thanks man.

Last edited:
I know you are a lot more knowledgeable than me about pro audio. Ultimately the music director of our church will make the decision on what board would be the wisest investment for the church with all things being considered. The church will then put it to a vote.
I told him about this thread and invited him to take a look at the discussion. I know that he preferred 32 channels to 24 when we were discussing the prosonus studio/live unit.
I believe he will be well informed after reading this discussion and your behringer x32 thread.
Thanks man.

PM sent .

Oh yeah.

And the console doesn't ship with an owners manual. You down load it from Behringer's website.

Down load it now and read up on it.

Just in case you haven't heard the news or get the HR news letter ... Banshee in Avalon wrote an article from Namm2013 about the three new X32 models but they only have 16 local preamps.

LQQK HERE

I was going to suggest looking into the Midas VeniceF but I see from the press release that Berhinger is using the pres from that line so it's looking like the X32 is getting increasingly awesome.

Back