tracking sheets?

lilcapn

sorry for the "cross post" -- i posted this down in recording techniques, then realized it wasn't really "technique-related" and The Rack is the forum i'm most familiar with, so here it is again --

i'm looking for downloadable tracking sheets --
does anyone have links to these on the web, if they exist even?

i don't know that i'll make very nice ones if i try it myself, and it'll take me forever to make those not nice ones.

thanks...

After looking at several examples in magazines and on the web, I designed my own in Excel. Now if I could only be disciplined enough to use them.:D

I agree that a spreadsheet program is perfect for designing tracking forms. That way you can customize them to your own exact set-up, and include your personalized information (like contact info, logo, etc.)

Plus they are fun to design, and as your set-up grows and changes they are easy to edit.

During the session you can print out a template to scribble on, and then when the session is over you can actually reenter all the info on your computer and save it as a specific session. That way, you'll never lose the session info, and you'll always know where to find it.

That's what I do. I archive all sessions (waves) on CD-R along with the Excel track sheet I made up with session notes.

and you resurrect a 7 year old thread. looking forward to hearing more......
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Big Kenny again...

I was shocked to find track sheets still behind a couple of those doors...

thanks! This is my first post, haha!

Welcome to the site....

and you resurrect a 7 year old thread. looking forward to hearing more......

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Big Kenny again...

I was shocked to find track sheets still behind a couple of those doors...

And the first post said something about cross-posting, so i was going to go take a look and fix it for the OP.... :rolleyes:

Wow you really have a lot to do with your time.

Thanks for the friendly advice.
I thought it was rather well put... and friendly at that... with just a hint of irony... and a touch of tongue-in-cheek

Lighten up Francis.... he was jokin' around

Lighten up Francis.... he was jokin' around

Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.
If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you.
any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

great movie...

Back