Not Just Anutha Brutha
2-day at lunch I walked over to Sam Ash and
proceeded to buy:
Behringer MultiCom Composer Pro
Behringer UltraBass Pro
Behringer AutoCom Pro.
I got all this for $156.49! Sam Ash cancelled it's
sale contract with Behringer an is d@mn near giving
this stuff away. Mind you,none of this stuff is used!
right out of the box. So if your'e looking for low priced
efx check it out now b-4 they sell out.

HOLY SH*T!!! Those prices are even better than in the email I got from them this morning!!

What a drag. I stopped by the Sam Ash near me on my way home from work and they didn't have a *single* piece of Behringer gear in the store. I'll have to think about ordering online. Those prices still looked pretty good.

Contact the Sam Ash in NYC (48st bet 6th and 7th)
They have Virtualizers for $69.00,Feedback Destroyers,$49.00
various Compressors from $65 to $99.00 straight out of the box.
E-mail me if the location nearest you is out of stock and
maybe something can be worked out!

Maybe you could get me their phone number, or better yet, their e-mail address if they have one. I did try to place an order to the Sam Ash I get online and received an e-mail back today that their out of the stuff I ordered. Thanks.

The phone# is 212-719-2299 ask for Jubal Harper.He even was cool e-nuff to check stock for additional Behringer products
not listed on the e-mail Sam Ash sent out.

Thanks for the info. I'll try calling tomorrow - well, I guess it would really be later this morning :D.

Thanks for the tip! I called Jubal this morning and ordered a Virtualizer Pro for $95 and Autocom Pro for $85. Jubal says their best deals are on the Behringer mixers, for example, a $600 mixer is going for $250. Thanks again!

I just got off the phone with Jubal and repeated england's deal - AutoComm Pro for $85 and the Virtualizer Pro for $95. I should have it on Tuesday. I really wanted the Composer Pro but they already sold out, but for $85 I thought I'd give the AutoComm a try.

Thanks for the tip MISTERQCUE! Now I wait to find out how much trouble I'm in for buying more toys. :eek:

Oh, yeah. Many thanks, Misterqcue, for that most useful pointer! I called up Jubal and ordered a pair of the Virtualizer Pros (yes, I do have need for two separate ones) at $95 a pop- no sales tax and $7 for shipping out of New York. That's a _major_ woo-hoo, there, sir.

Earlier in the week, I'd called up Musician's Friend on these, and they had 84 backorders at the warehose and no due date- and at $149 to boot. This is one screamin' deal, no doubt about it.

*Great* forum, great pointer. Think I may just have to hang around these parts a little bit!

Too bad the Virtualizer is a piece of junk....even for $100. I have one and I will sell it for $40 plus shipping. The Fostex DE1 is $135...thats a better box IMHO. I do like the Behringer Active direct box-Ultra DI...a great tool...$53 dollars at American Musical Supply. Their 48 Point patchbay looks like a steal at $47. I am guessing the exchange rate has something to do with their products being so low....or their competitors charging too much for their products. Hmmmmm.

I would like to thank all those who contacted
Jubal @ Sam Ash and made their Behringer purchases.
I walked into Sam Ash again 2-day and showed Jubal this
particular thread and rec'd a FREE Behringer Patch-Bay!
He told me he was bombarded with calls this past Saturday
for all kinds of orders.
As I just work 3min walking distance from Sam Ash I'll let you good people know if there are anymore SAM ASH GIVEAWAYS! :)
Peace 2-fingers

Hey, a patch bay!! What was he selling patchbays for?!?!?? :D

Actually, I've bought enough gear in the last few weeks that a patch bay, not to mention a rack, may be my next purchases. Jeez, my wife is gonna $@&!ing kill me soon!

Believe me folks I'm no shill for Sam Ash,but this Saturday
(Aug 11th) Sammmy's havin' a 1 day sale on recording equip.,gits and basses,efx units etc.
Prices, according to the circular I rec'd,will be a few dollars above cost.
If N-E 1's interested I'll check it out Sat morning and post
their best deals here and then we can all jump on Jubal Harper's ph# and order more toys. :)
Peace.

BTW,I'm only gonna list the REAL hot deals! Or practically
"Giveaways".
If you don't see anything posted here by 1:30 pm EST,it's 'cause it wasn't worth it or I got hit by a car!

[Edited by MISTERQCUE on 08-10-2000 at 10:14]

Well I'm interested! I'm particularly interested in a Shure SM81 condenser mic and Event monitors. If they carry those, check 'em out. Thanks.
P.S. Congratulations on your patch bay. You deserve it!!!

Anyone got their 'goodies' from Sam Ash yet?? I'm still waiting.............and waiting.............and waiting..............and.....

Hey Wide Awake! I'll take that Virtualizer off your hands for 40 bucks. Email me at isaiah@ieyre.com

Isaiah

Yup. That would be me, if nobody else. Got them today, used them for tracking some a capella vocal stuph direct to 24/96 2-track on the the Masterlink this very evening. Of course, it helped that I had the pinouts in advance, and already had the leads soldered into the patchbays in anticipation: slam it, set the trims, and punch go. Amazing: I still remember how, and my solderer's permit appears to still be valid.

Client was surprised, and very, very happy. Count me as a happy camper as well. Now, if my frakkin' D1624 would just come off backorder... (;-)

This feels *good*. Damn! It's been 15 years since the last time I burned tape (or bits) in anger, but it feels _good_. Hey, it's a new millenium (or it will be in a few more months, if you're a purist). Time for us grey old bastards to do some damage! IMNSHO, of course...

[Edited by skippy on 08-12-2000 at 08:57]

Back