Projectmix & SPDIF Help

fredvig

I have the m-audio Tampa mic pre and the projectmix. I'm using the SPIF out of the preamp to go into the SPDIF (coax) input on the Projectmix.I can get it to the point where I can hear what's going into the Projectmix (or out of the Tampa), but I can't seem to get any input on my DAW (I'm using Logic and ProTools). I've tried every mic input channel in Logic, but still no luck. can someone tell me where I've gone wrong?

If anyone out there has the same set up and could tell me how they hook it up, I'd appreciate it.

Talk slowly please. . .

I have the m-audio Tampa mic pre and the projectmix. I'm using the SPIF out of the preamp to go into the SPDIF (coax) input on the Projectmix.I can get it to the point where I can hear what's going into the Projectmix (or out of the Tampa), but I can't seem to get any input on my DAW (I'm using Logic and ProTools). I've tried every mic input channel in Logic, but still no luck. can someone tell me where I've gone wrong?

If anyone out there has the same set up and could tell me how they hook it up, I'd appreciate it.

Talk slowly please. . .
You need to enable the inputs on the ASIO drivers for the software... this should be in the manuals... you do have the manuals, don't you?

Back