producers

Oh, so the minute I stick a mic infront of something, I am an audio engineer?

A "professional" producer IMHO knows enough about composing and recording music so that he can make a decent buck with it (enough to feed himself at least).

Dude, stop sweatin' the small stuff.

If a person wants to call themself a producer let them be.

ok, thats cool, then i am an NFL football player. afterall, i have a pair of cleats, and i can run pretty fast... (rolling eyes)

foreverain4 said:
ok, thats cool, then i am an NFL football player. afterall, i have a pair of cleats, and i can run pretty fast... (rolling eyes)

Who cares, instead of wasting your time with subjective (and pointless) arguments like this, you should be making sure YOU aren't one of those "producers".

frankieballsss said:
Who cares, instead of wasting your time with subjective (and pointless) arguments like this, you should be making sure YOU aren't one of those "producers".

you're absolutely right, i am going to make my way back over the the "best mic under $3.50" thread....

foreverain4 said:
you're absolutely right, i am going to make my way back over the the "best mic under $3.50" thread....

BTW, I gave you some rep-luv to try and make you feel better! :)

foreverain4 said:
If you are getting paid by a team on the roster, yes (tongue in cheek)

foreverain4 said:
ok, just because you know how to use reason, and know how to make a beat, does NOT MAKE YOU A PRODUCER!!
That's true - but it does make you a "produca" -- and if one is a really good "produca", then they become a "dope produca".....

Guys can score much more easily telling girls that they're "producas" rather than by saying they "make beatz in their parent's basement!" :p

Blue Bear Sound said:
That's true - but it does make you a "produca" -- and if one is a really good "produca", then they become a "dope produca".....

Guys can score much more easily telling girls that they're "producas" rather than by saying they "make beatz in their parent's basement!" :p

That couldn't be more true. I know too many dudes that run there mouths about being a "produca" to women all the time. You can't blame them but......You can put them on the spot :D

I would think the more important difference would be between producers and professional producers.

If you pay to create recordings, you're a producer. If someone pays you for it, you're a pro-producer.

Blue Bear Sound said:

dOUBLE bURN

IMHO, my wif-ee is the greatest producer I have ever known!

She produced (with a lil' assistance from me ;) ) 2 of the greatest creations of all time that no-1 here will never, ever duplicate;..................

......my son & my daughter! :)

Now that's a real PRODUCER!!! ;)

'Nuff said.

An essay on the difference between a producer and a produca

The subject of the difference between a producer and a produca has been covered intensively by the world press over the past decade. The constantly changing fashionable take on the difference between a producer and a produca demonstrates the depth of the subject. While much has been written on its influence on contemporary living, it is impossible to overestimate its impact on modern thought. It still has the power to shock the upper echelons of progressive service sector organisations, many of whom blame the influence of television. Complex though it is I shall now attempt to provide an exaustive report on the difference between a producer and a produca and its numerous 'industries'.

Social Factors

There is cultural and institutional interdependence between members of any community. Upon Peter Pinkleton-PishPosh's return to Britain he remarked 'class will refelect the inner hero' [1], he created a monster which society has been attempting to tame ever since. A child s approach to the difference between a producer and a produca raises the question 'why?'

Some analysts have been tempted to disregard the difference between a producer and a produca. I haven t. It grows stonger every day.

Economic Factors

Do we critique the markets, or do they in-fact critique us? We shall examine the JTB-Guide-Dog model, a classic economic system of analysis. Transport
Costs

the difference between a producer and a produca

There is no longer a need to argue the importance of the difference between a producer and a produca, it is clear to see that the results speak for themselves. The question which surfaces now is, how? Even a child could work out that transport costs cannot sustain this instability for long. Strong fluctuations in investor confidence have been seen over the past two financial years.

Political Factors

Posturing as concerned patriarchs, many politicians guide the electorate herd to the inevitable cattle shed of 'equal opportunity.' Politicians find it difficult to choose between what has become known in politics as - 'The two ways' - 0

In the words of jazz singer Elijah Tuigamala 'consciousness complicates a myriad of progressions.' [2] What a fantastic quote. If our political system can be seen as a cake, then the difference between a producer and a produca makes a good case for being the icing.

Why did the difference between a producer and a produca cross the road? - To get to the other side! Just my little joke, but lets hope that the difference between a producer and a produca doesn't inspire similar hilarity in the next elections.
Conclusion

To reiterate, the difference between a producer and a produca is, to use the language of the streets 'Super Cool.' It collaborates successfully, puts out 'fires', and always chips in.

I will leave the last word to the famous Britney Zeta-Jones 'the difference between a producer and a produca is the new rock and roll! And the new opera!' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Flankton - The Complete History - 1999 Fantastico Publishing

[2] Tuigamala - Captain Sir - 1844 Inevitable Publishing

[3] It Magazine - Issue 302 - Spam Media Group

Back