Audio Technica AT4050
Rode NTK
Shure SM7b
MOTU 828 MKII
M-Audio Tampa
Presonus Eureka
ART PRO MPA
M-Audio DMP3 (Two of them)

I Don't Record Drums,I use EZ Drummer and i use Alot the Tampa for Vocals,The ART As D.I For Electric Guitar and The DMP3 For some Stereo Micing,And Bass D.I (Clean And Smooth Tone) I am looking that i am not using the Eureka very Much, Any Suggestions for a Diferent color Pre,Something for the NTK? Of course i don't want to pay more, just make a Swap or if i can buy something Cheap (Want to buy Used) Would be great.

Thanks

Just a suggestion but you might want to get somthing "tube color" Spend the money once and get a decent pre. I would suggest a Peavy/AMR VMP2 or a UA 610. Good luck. FWIW I have the VMP2 and love it. Looking to get the 610 solo.

Just a suggestion but you might want to get somthing "tube color" Spend the money once and get a decent pre. I would suggest a Peavy/AMR VMP2 or a UA 610. Good luck. FWIW I have the VMP2 and love it. Looking to get the 610 solo.

Those looks good but they are out of my budget,i'll get $300....:confused:

Did you try it? How it sounds?

Hi David. No I personally haven't tried it. I'm looking to upgrade my Tampa and DMP3 since I bought the ISA One. I couldn't quite believe how much quieter and smooher the ISA One is!

When I upgrade these the Grace M101, True Systems P-Solo, Chameleon Labs, PRE-73 and Summit Audio 2Ba-221 will be on my shortlist to try!

Yeah...I dont have this peice...but It would be a good option for someone who doesnt have to record drums...IDK if this would have to be linked with a computer to do all the stuff...but it looks like it would be a like a swiss army knife for any of us here...it also still has the preamp models that the tonecore line has with the Neve API and Avalon models.

Back