pedal boards with wires underneath?

walters

pedal boards with wires underneath?

How can i put my patch wires inputs/outputs,power supply wires underneath my pedal board

My pedal board is a flat piece of wood but how can i get the wires underneath?

Most pedal boards the largest is 16inch by 32 inch?

You can fur out the bottom with 1/2" x 1/2" wood strips attached to the inside edges of the bottom of your existing board. If you get super tricky, you can get a piece of 1/8" panelling the same length and width, then use velcro to attach it to the fur strips. This will conceal everything and prevent the wires from getting tangled with your dirty little toes.

how do u build a pedal board using Slats

Do u guys have any pics of pedal boards with slats please?

"Pedal train PT-PRO" has a metal pedal board with slats but i don't like that it doesn't have Carpet ontop

Do u guys just buy carpet and DRILL holes into it with a machine drill to put the cables through it?

A kind suggestion...

Throwing in my two cents...

I built myself two pedal boards in the past year. The first I just veclroed a lot of my pedals to an overlarge cutting board, and for power attached a power surge to it. This was back when I knew nothing about sound, and the fact that having a power surge running the length of my signal was probably a bad idea. Then I spent more time making a second one, which I built inside a thin toolbox I got from home depot. I got all the wires underneath, drilling holes for everything, putting power underneath, and even added lights. But then after about 3 weeks I wanted to change the order of some pedals and add a new one. I gave up and never touched the thing again. When I moved to boston from NY I left it out on the street, and a bum looking through my old shit actually said "whoa, what the fuck is THAT thing?"

Fast forward. It was talking me half an hour to set my shit up. Untangling cords, plugging shit in, etc. I decided I might stop in at guitar center and have a look at a commercial pedal board, thinking they might have something under a hundred bucks that was small and simple. The first thing they showed me was some piece of shit in the shape of a coffin with skulls on it, which I said would be unbearable. After that, I took a look at a Furman Sound pedal board, and I will never go back again.

The thing cost me about 150 dollars because I have friends who work there and such and get good discounts.

It's beautiful. First off, it's Tpowered, which gives you three plugs all spaced for wall warts, and it's POWER CONDITIONED. I didn't know what that was at first, and now I can't live without it. Most of us live in ratholes, with shitty power installed in the 50s. Small bars and clubs have even shittier power situations. The furman power conditioner solves those problems, meaning that not only willl your shit not melt, but that it will also not buzz.

Second, is that it has a power distributor for all of the pedals on the board. So you draw your power for boss pedals and e. harmonix pedals, or whatever else, off of the included cables that run from about 8-10 outs. It clears up a lot of space.

Third: IT'S in STEREO! There are left/right outs! You can split your signal to two amps! It's BEAUTIFUL!

I took the thing home from Guitar Center saying i'd try it out for a month, but probably return it. Once I got my shit set up, I swore never to go back. It's definitely worth the money, and the time saver, and the improvement.

My suggestion would be to get a trailer trash pedal board
but Rondo Music has some pretty decent inexpensive pedal boards
probably cheaper than you could build one
Click here

Back