Need power supply for a Behringer Eurodesk MX3282A Mixer

pajrul

i am a reluctant owner of this mixer.. i do have others (better) in use. I will probably be using this for my band's practice pa system more than anything...

anybody has one lying around to donate/sell (cheaply please..the board itself costs less than 200usd for starters on ebay..)? and in any condition .. i will pay shipping.

otherwise.. is there something else similar that i can replace/modify ?.. i ve asked the local behringer rep about the item.. they ve recoiled into silence as soon as i asked... looking around for one here in my country seems to be harder than getting a ticket for world cup finals....

kindly soul. please pm or email me

regards
norman

Last edited:
Hey Norman:
Don't have one myself but you may want to let folks know what the power supply is in Malaysia. 120 or 240 Volts?

Hey Norman:
Don't have one myself but you may want to let folks know what the power supply is in Malaysia. 120 or 240 Volts?

its 240 volts.. thank jim, however i know from research that the psu is switchable to either, by a turn of a screw and switching a fuse

i have a PSU if you need it still...?

I have a recently reconditioned PSU for this desk if you still need it?

Happy to ship to malaysia at cost, and was looking for around £70 GBP (what it cost to recondition it basically)

Hope you still need it...

It's on ebay at the mo under eurodesk 150w power supply

Hope that helps?

Phil

Hi Phil, do you still have the psu for the 3282a ?????
I am in need of one for my very old desk date code 32, think it was made before the court case
and comp claims, and it works brill, still no cracks and twitters from it and the sound is sweet enough
for outside use.........
Anyway , please let me know if you still have it and what you need for it etc and of course where you are
so I can decide if its a pick up and cash job......
Thanks Dave

Mx2442a psu

I have a recently reconditioned PSU for this desk if you still need it?

Happy to ship to malaysia at cost, and was looking for around £70 GBP (what it cost to recondition it basically)

Hope you still need it...

It's on ebay at the mo under eurodesk 150w power supply

Hope that helps?

Phil

Hi Phil,
Have you still got the PSU for MX2442a?
I have a psu with the 7 pin connector broken off. I would be willing to pay for a diagram of the wiring config as Behringer will not supply one and to ship for repairs in NZ is expensive.

Sorry to bump an incredibly old thread but I just came across it while searching desperately for a replacement power supply for this exact model of mixer. I bought it about 15 years ago. It's been in storage for a while and I somehow managed to lose the power supply along the way.

To get one new from Behringer is $195+$30 shipping. And the whole mixer is only worth about $300.

I can't seem to find a single used one for sale anywhere, likely because they all stayed with their respective mixers!

Anyway, if anyone previously on this thread has a MX3283A power supply they want to sell or knows where I can purchase a used one, I would greatly appreciate the information.

Thanks in advance,

steiney

good evening everyone , I'm new here and I need service manual of power supply MX2442a , my power supply is not regulating the way of any 48v , 75v and gets a buzz, and 5v only works if I remove the LM317 adjustable regulating the 48v without the service manual is hard to find out what 's going on , if someone has and can share and thank you very much .

i am a reluctant owner of this mixer.. i do have others (better) in use. I will probably be using this for my band's practice pa system more than anything...

anybody has one lying around to donate/sell (cheaply please..the board itself costs less than 200usd for starters on ebay..)? and in any condition .. i will pay shipping.

otherwise.. is there something else similar that i can replace/modify ?.. i ve asked the local behringer rep about the item.. they ve recoiled into silence as soon as i asked... looking around for one here in my country seems to be harder than getting a ticket for world cup finals....

kindly soul. please pm or email me

regards
norman

If you're in need of a Power Supply for a Behringer MX2442A or MX3282A , read on. I ordered one in excellent condition to go with a used MX2442A that I had ordered, timed it out so both would arrive simultaneously, but something screwy happened, and the store I ordered the mixer board from suddenly told me it was no longer available. SOO, I now have a power supply that I have no mixer board for. I paid $170 plus shipping, will sell for $160 plus $20 shipping within the US. If you're still looking for this power supply, please send an e-mail with descriptive subject line to Barbiester@aol.com I accept PayPal. Thank you!

Back