Mixer set-up with Loop station??????

Nyswouter

I want to buy a Mixer, (price +- €200), but I am new in this area of equipment.

I would use the mixer live in combination with my Boss rc-30 loop station (and record with it on my PC)

The instruments I want to connect to the Mixer are: 1 clip-on mic for saxophone (XLR), 1 Shure sm57 for some other instruments (XLR), 1 vocal microphone (XLR), my keyboard (Jack), and maybe my ukelele (jack)

After some research, I found the Behringer QX1204 usb and QX 1222 usb

QX 1204: Alternative 3-4 output, Auxillary pre-post, 2 aux sends (I think they are the same as the monitor sends on the QX1222??), solo button at every line

QX 1222: 2 extra XLR inputs, a gain knob at every input, 7 band stereographic equalizer with automatic feedback detection/elimination, a low-cut knob at every input, monitor and effects send (I have no idea what they do), XPQ surround system, standby switch, voice canceller, USB return switch

It looks like the QX 1222 has a lot of advantages/extra functions, but the QX1204 seems to have some distinct features as well (especially the alternative 3-4 output)
But in order to use it with my loop station, do I need the 3-4 output? Or are there other advantages from the QX1204? I really don’t know which mixer would suit my set-up better, so all the info you can give is welcome (also other suggestions are welcome)!

Thanks in advance!

Back