m-audio help

I'm assuming that monitor output would run out of balanced line-outs 1 and 2 on the back, and would run into the TRS 1/4" inputs L&R on the back of the one speaker. This is accomplished with two cables, each a Male 1/4" TRS -> Male 1/4" TRS cable.

I'm assuming that monitor output would run out of balanced line-outs 1 and 2 on the back, and would run into the TRS 1/4" inputs L&R on the back of the one speaker. This is accomplished with two cables, each a Male 1/4" TRS -> Male 1/4" TRS cable.

so this 1/4 male trs 1/4 male trs is going to go from the interface to the computer right?? what type of cord do i need to run the monitor to the audio interface. Can you link me both types of cords plz?

The interface connects to the computer via firewire:

Final-Firewire.jpg

The audio your computer works with is all in the digital realm, and when you listen back to something you recorded, or record a new track while listening to previously recorded ones, the digital information is sent back out to the interface through the firewire cable; the interface box does the digital-to-analog conversion, and then sends it out from those Line outputs on the back, straight to the speakers.

So! The speakers connect directly to the interface with two of these:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Horizon-TRSTRS-Cable?sku=336401

The interface connects to the computer via firewire:

Final-Firewire.jpg

The audio your computer works with is all in the digital realm, and when you listen back to something you recorded, or record a new track while listening to previously recorded ones, the digital information is sent back out to the interface through the firewire cable; the interface box does the digital-to-analog conversion, and then sends it out from those Line outputs on the back, straight to the speakers.

So! The speakers connect directly to the interface with two of these:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Horizon-TRSTRS-Cable?sku=336401

alright, about the first image you posted up. Do you know if the interface comes with that cord or is it something you hafto pick up seperately.

Back