I've bought a D&R Dayner console

D&R Merlin

xstatic said:
Measured 104 degrees the other day on top of the knobs on my Merlin:D
Hey Xman,
So, do you like your D&R Merlin? Is your electric bill cheaper now that it's winter?

Help Dayner Conesole

Hi There, My name is Wayne. I live in the USA, Carson City, Nevada. I bought a 34 channel Dayner console from a guy not far from where I live. It has sat for a long time.....about 5 years or so. I have not hooked it up yet. He tells me it does work. It has the main frame to put it in 10 more channels, thus making it a 44 channel board. I have some questions.....I hope you can help me. We are going to use it for recording at home for a church and other projects. I have a Otari "Radar" digital recorder. It has analog inputs and outputs.

I would like to know if there is a source in which I can get more channels from?

I would like to have a phone number, hopefuly in the USA of a tech I can talk to if I need repairs.

I would like to have an address and or e-mail if a phone number is not available.

I have read on some posting sites about guy named Paul Westbrook whom knows alot about these consoles.

Any suggestions would great.

Thanx so much

Wayne

I would like to know if there is a source in which I can get more channels from?

I would like to have a phone number, hopefuly in the USA of a tech I can talk to if I need repairs.

I am pretty sure that Paul is still the rep for D&R in the US. Also D&R is still in business (in the netherlands)

Just start doing google searches for your console and you might find people selling channels.

I am pretty sure that Paul is still the rep for D&R in the US. Also D&R is still in business (in the netherlands)

Just start doing google searches for your console and you might find people selling channels.

Thank You very much Ronan.
I have gotten in touch with D&R and they said they were going to forward my messages to Paul. They also said that he has lots of parts.

Thanx again
Wayne

Back