I need Compressor Suggestions.

jamacian said:
I still have a VW bus and I pass Silverados all the time. I also have an Audix that sounds just like a Newmann. People who spend lots of money on stuff are dumb.

Don't feed the troll.

I owned a VW bus... it blew a fuel line... poured gas all over the air cooled aluminum block... and burst into flames. All I felt was the engine hesitate... looked in the side mirrors and saw flames shooting out of the air intake vents by the rear windows... pulled over and watched it burn on a desolate highway in Vermont... still have an acoustic guitar that smells like burnt car...

MOFO Pro said:
I owned a VW bus... it blew a fuel line... poured gas all over the air cooled aluminum block... and burst into flames. All I felt was the engine hesitate... looked in the side mirrors and saw flames shooting out of the air intake vents by the rear windows... pulled over and watched it burn on a desolate highway in Vermont... still have an acoustic guitar that smells like burnt car...
I have an acoustic guitar that bursts into flames everytime I play it. Sounds every bit as good on fire as not.

Back