I missed the auction. What a pisser!

RawDepth

I've been looking for one of these for some time now. I would have bid $20 or more for this. I saw the auction an hour before it ended. I was going to make a bid at the last minute but alas, I got unexpected company and forgot all about it.

Oh well!
Back to searching. :mad:

THose kind of rack mount power strips come up all the time. That was a good price, but I'm sure you'll have a chance at another soon! Best of luck.

Yeah, I know. I don't want just ANY power strip. I want one that has outlets on the front and on the rear. Outlets at the front of the rack are useful for micpres, table top modules, an occasional guitar amp or pedal. It's better than having the talent (and myself) climbing all around looking for free wall outlets. I could put a few quad box drops here and there but someone may trip over them. This just seems nicer.

Thanks, man!

In a way quad boxes are a cleaner setup and less likely to pose tripping problems. The reason being that you can set up the quad boxes before the session near the chairs or general areas where the musicians will need them, and gaff tape the cable down. Then there are less cables to trip over because the gear is plugged into an outlet near the musician instead of multiple cables snaking across the floor to a rackmount unit.

SonicAlbert said:
In a way quad boxes are a cleaner setup and less likely to pose tripping problems. The reason being that you can set up the quad boxes before the session near the chairs or general areas where the musicians will need them, and gaff tape the cable down. Then there are less cables to trip over because the gear is plugged into an outlet near the musician instead of multiple cables snaking across the floor to a rackmount unit.
Hmm, good point. Now you've got me thinking about it.

Thanks for the advice.

Back