Here it is again.....

127Riot

Protools software is great. However when it comes to the converters in the hardware it is no good. If you want pro it will NOT be in ANY DIGIDESIGN Hardware that supports LE. I have it and I know it. Yor best bet if you have the le hardware is to go through the adat option. CONVERTERS make a recording. Yes it's true pre's do to, but what good is a pre if your going through a bad converter?

I've heard of these kind of guys. They post ridiculous bullshit that everyone has already argued about ad naseum in an attempt to have a popular post or some gay shit. If you can't make a decent tune using a 002 then give up dude, you're worthless.

Man you guy's need to relax. I was just listing a fact. I was not trying to upset anyone.
Q-Why do I use the 002 when I have an otari mx-70?
A- editing
Q- Why do I list the equipment I have?
A- Because it helps people understand what I have when I am talking about different pieces of gear and because i'm proud of it.
Can I make a good sounding mix on a 002? Absolutly.
Can I get a better sounding mix using the adat option with the rosetta or going all analog? Yes
I love analog and digital theres pros and cons to both.
I am not here to argue
SORRY if I upset any one.
Love Amy

i think that you are really throwing yourself around here.

what is the point of this thread? to knock on Digi? Digi makes some excellent products.

Amy? than i will say 'miss' instead of 'dude'.

lets hear some music, miss.

hindustudiosgod said:
Fuck all you faggots and dumbasses. You guys are worth shit and wasting your fucking time online and begging for help you dumbass imbeciles.
thats really not right.

reporting the post. i also repped your ass to hell. :eek:

hindustudiosgod said:
Fuck all you faggots and dumbasses. You guys are worth shit and wasting your fucking time online and begging for help you dumbass imbeciles.

Dude you have serious issues. See a Doctor.

hindustudiosgod said:
Ed, you really need a better hobby. Maybe refereeing all those kids has warped you.

Reactions: NL5
hindustudiosgod said:
MAD AUDIO, CAN I LICK YOUR FROSTED ANUS, PLEASE? I KNOW IT'LL BE EXTRA CREAMY AND SOOTHY?
Lick your own, you fucking poser. Oh wait, that's already your favorite hobby.

Hey, I tried to up load some mp 3's and it said there was an error. I want to post them do you know how? I'd like to know what you think. I am new to this site sorry to all if i came off harsh.
Thanks
Amy

127Riot said:
Hey, I tried to up load some mp 3's and it said there was an error. I want to post them do you know how? I'd like to know what you think. I am new to this site sorry to all if i came off harsh.
Thanks
Amy
You can't upload mp3s here. You need to post 'em somewhere else and put a link here.

Back