Get your Mp3's heard at Rifftech.com

Rifftech.com

If you really want your Music Heard ,
You will be heard by thousands of people each week,
Go to http://www.rifftech.com and follow the instructions for getting on Rifftech Radio , I run a guitar lessons website and If I like your stuff I will ad you to my Rifftech Radio station, If you want to get heard by thousands of people every week check it out,
You can listen to my stuff by clicking on the instructor button on the Rifftech Radio receiver.
Hope to hear from you soon , I am looking for hot new talent!!
Mikael
Rifftech.com

This is a gear forum, dickwit, not a bulletin board for your sad bastard website.

Keep your junkball posts where they belong.

[This message has been edited by dobro (edited 07-25-2000).]

Well okay , Your right , I overstepped the point of this forum , I apologize , I simply thought that some of you might find the site useful,
My Mistake , Sorry.
Mikael

Hey Riff-tech, any form of "spamming" here
at this BBS is truly frowned upon.If you use
the search function you will see how others are treated. Next time,if you can contribute some useful info on guitars,recording,gear
etc.,perhaps your welcome won't seem so negative. In the mean time,try enjoying yourself here at this BBS. All are welcome.
Peace 2-fingers!

Okay , No problem,
The thing is that I absolutely feel that everyone in here regardless of what you play can use the site . The majority of it is free , I have chord finders for both Guitar and Piano for the beginners in here , I have promotional stuff for the advanced players,
I got some pretty hard to find Tablature on there that I get requests for. ( And these things are all absolutely free to use.)
I'm not trying to be a dick or anything ,
I am just trying to tell people about something that they may be able to use,
Unlike a lot of the guitar lessons sites out on the net , Mine is basically free to use,
Hell I had to charge something for the few advanced lessons since it pay's for my server and keeps me in guitar strings but The main reason for the site is to promote my Music ,
I put it together so that people could have some fun and if they felt inclined they could listen to my Cd's and maybe buy one if they liked it.
Anyway's i hope you can understand and have a great day,
Mikael
Rifftech.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dobro:
This is a gear forum, dickwit, not a bulletin board for your sad bastard website.

Keep your junkball posts where they belong.

[This message has been edited by dobro (edited 07-25-2000).]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, Dobro, hope I never screw up when you're around.

hey rifftech - you're guitar chord program is neat!!! well worth posting on this site welcome - I notice despite the shit you're still here = go for it!

Hey , I'm glad you like the thing It took a while to do , Theres one for piano too,
I'm glad that things have lightened up a bit.
so anyhow what's every body up to in here anyway's
Let me introduce myself formally
My name is Mikael
I started playing guitar about the time I popped out.
I've been trying like hell to use the internet to promote my tunes , That's why I started the Radio thing on the site,( It helps a lot of other people get heard at the same time ). My tunes are sometimes a bit strange ( I don't like normal things , I listen to a lot of Alex masi , Larry carlton , Yngwie , That sort of thing. ) , some are just piano and vocal with a bit of guitar but the majority are just balls out guitar tracks with a lot of wierd orchestration,
I use gibson's and Yamaha's for guitars and I use an art sgx 2000 for the effects . alot of the time I go direct with just a Boss digital " Pitch shifter / Delay " The thing is unbelieveable.
Do any of you do Mp3's in here?
If you don't want to get on the site I would at least like to hear some of what you guys are doing.
I hold no ill will to the guy who was defending this forum ,
I understand very well cause I get that alot,
at least until people see that it ain't just a hit and run.
Mikael
Good luck in jammin and I hope to hear from ya,

Hit and run! I like that, but a more appropriate phrase would be "Spam and Scram"
Glad to see you're sticking around...
I play acoustic folk music but in this BBS it's interesting to hear other types of music I normally wouldn't be exposed to otherwise.
I have some samples if you're interested in hearing my singer/songwriter type stuff. I'd love to get the opinion of someone who normally listens outside of my genre. I'll give your stuff a listen when I'm at home over the next couple of days.

Cr**py samples from my CD http://home.earthlink.net/~egordon99/seasons.html

A better mp3 from my CD

My newest song, on driveway.com http://www.driveway.com/share?sid=779fc6ef.784fa&name=mp3

Later!
-Evan

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rifftech.com:

I understand very well cause I get that alot,
at least until people see that it ain't just a hit and run.
Mikael
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pretty good site Riff-tech.Very useful indeed! Love the chord finder.

[This message has been edited by MISTERQCUE (edited 07-26-2000).]

Hey bra I just listened to your track, very nicely done,
I usually don't lay back that far on tunes aside from maybe a few , but Man It was very nice.
Are you doing the Piano as well?
Thanks for the listen,
Mikael

Hey bud you really have to have your songs at Mp3.com ... Sorry about that but that is where I get em from .
You also make more money at that site so that is why I get so much traffic trying to get on the radio .
I will go listen to it but I can't stream from there so let me know if you get hooked up.
Mikael
http://www.rifftech.com

Back