Eleven rack speaker setup

frown888

Hey guys,

Thinking of getting an eleven rack and just wanted to make sure i'll be able to use my speakers through it (I plan on getting some monitors, but it'll be a while). At the moment I run my Focusrite interface through my 5.1 sound system by the 2 1/4" outputs from the interface to the 1/8" input to the speakers (I have a 2 x 1/4" TS to 1 x 1/8" TRS cable), and everything runs fine.

The eleven rack has 2 male XLR main outputs, so I was wanting to know if I could get 2 x female TRS to female XLR adapters and plug the 2 x male TS ends into the female adapters and run it that way?

Yeah, I played one today for a while and was surprised with the tones. It was either the eleven rack or the pod HD pro, but I need pro tools too, so the eleven rack is looking pretty good.

Yeah, I played one today for a while and was surprised with the tones. It was either the eleven rack or the pod HD pro, but I need pro tools too, so the eleven rack is looking pretty good.

The factory presets in the 11R just scratch the surface of what it can do.
Check out the downloadable custom rigs on the user's group forum, some pretty wild sounds there.
Eleven Rack Users Group | Latest Presets

There's also a stand alone editor, that unlocks many cool tone changing options
The editor is available for free downloads, very nice.

Back