Doubts with AD converter

Fellipecr

Hello Guys, I have a doubt about converters , ve u can give me a hand , I have studio in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil , I ​​have in him an Imac a saffire pro 40 a yamaha 01v/96 , 2 preamps Art Pro Channel II , and other appliances that i will not is beside the point , , , , so , I have 2 questions , seeking more quality in my mix and master , I am wanting to catch a 16x apogee converter adc to my rack , q guys think? will give me more quality I converting for him , the yamaha 01v q saffire is connected to the optical input and output , in the case with the converter , I 'd call him and let you connect the 01v with the saffire ? as would be the right link ? if iso work out, to complete I was thinking about going to get a 01v and analog table, summing to mix in , I did this experiment in my last mix , with a 12 sound channels craft table from a friend and liked the results too , , plus never used a converter , masterizei this work in the studio Visom RJ and her talking with the manager , asked about these questions and he told me about the converter , q greatly improved my results , , , eh soh q as a bit pricey , I needed the ctz q help me really , not to throw money away , , , , Good eh so , these are my questions , if someone can help me , thank you in advance , , , , a great ABC , , , Fellipe Carvalho

Different converters do sound different, but even the old converters on the 01v should not stop you from makign good sounding recordings.

Back