Don't hurt me... I have a POD question...

pikingrin

what is this?
My living situation is going to be changing next week, back to an apartment... I most likely will not be able to crank up my amps as much as I would like to, so I plan on going back to my POD's for help in my recordings.

I currently have a PODxt (not upgraded to 3.0 yet - I think- but I have downloaded the classic, metal shop and fx junkie packages) and a Bass PODxt. In an effort to consolidate my space I am thinking of selling my bass POD and downloading the bass package for the other one. My only concern is that the downloaded upgrade will not include all of the features on the bass POD, whether I will use them or not. I don't want to downgrade, just consolidate. Anyone use both of these that could throw some insight in here?

Any and all help is appreciated!

Wait, I don't get it. PODs don't take up very much space, so why do you want to get rid of the bass PODxt? I would actually prefer having a POD for guitar and a POD for bass, that way, you wouldn't have to go back and forth through menus and what not. You could always try calling Line 6, though, but I don't know how their customer service is :D.

Were you afraid I was going to say that the POD sucks or something?

Don't worry 'bout it. It's pretty much common knowledge by now, and would be highly redundant of me to have to point that out. :D

Were you afraid I was going to say that the POD sucks or something?

Don't worry 'bout it. It's pretty much common knowledge by now, and would be highly redundant of me to have to point that out. :D

I'm not even going to argue with you on that... I wish I didn't have to use it, but I would rather do that than get the neighbors pissed.

Thanks for the replies so far, I had a chance to dig out the manual on my Bass POD and it looks like there is no difference between what came loaded in the POD and the expansion pack. Hmm... I know it doesn't have a big footprint, but I already have my PC keyboard and my MIDI keyboard taking up all of the space on my desk and I hardly have room for one pod to fit on there. I'm going from a 12 x 12 room to the corner of a dining/living room, so the less I have the better.

Back