Digitech JamMan Solo Looper help

Ricklh

Just got the JamMan Solo a few days ago and can do overdubbing with ease but I'm wondering if someone can give better instructions than the manual does on getting a loop that is seamless?

I have the Jam Man Stereo and it took me a while to figure the timing out. It's like playing another instrument, sort of. You have to practice.

Practice is key. But you can tap in a tempo and turn up the rhythm level and play to the click track beat to make a "quantized loop". It'll start/stop the loop on a beat perfectly... it's hard to explain, you just have to try it for yourself.

Practice is key. But you can tap in a tempo and turn up the rhythm level and play to the click track beat to make a "quantized loop". It'll start/stop the loop on a beat perfectly... it's hard to explain, you just have to try it for yourself.

Great idea...I'll try that, thanks.

Hey guys so just today my jamman started not letting me hear myself play until after I record (in both the 1/4 inch jack and the mic). I have inst. volume and mic volume up, my rec. mode is set to inst/mic, and made sure I am hooked up from the guitar to the "Left In" jack and from the "Left Out" Jack to the input of the amp. I can hear the guitar fine after I have recorded and hit play back. Again this just started today.. anything else anybody can think of? This thing isn't that old.

Back