digital splitters or analog spliters

walters

who makes a digital splitter box? or analog splitter boxes?

i'm looking for a input with multiple outputs like 6 to 8 outputs

How do u make a combiner box? or do i use a mixer for that?

audio 4 way splitters

i need a signal input#1 that has 4 four split outputs who makes one that is cheap?

There are splitters out there. What format are you looking for?

I actually need a SPDIF splitter, and it's actually not easy to find. At least it's not easy to find an affordable one.

There are a lot of very inexpensive coaxial splitters out there for video, but does anyone know if they work for audio as well?

SonicAlbert said:
There are a lot of very inexpensive coaxial splitters out there for video, but does anyone know if they work for audio as well?
Professional Video coax is 50 ohm... and I believe they use transformers to isolate the impedances on the various ports. I'm sure it would split your signal Al... just not sure what I would look like at the other end..

MOFO Pro said:
Professional Video coax is 50 ohm... and I believe they use transformers to isolate the impedances on the various ports. I'm sure it would split your signal Al... just not sure what I would look like at the other end..

I've seen 75 ohm coaxial splitters too. Wouldn't a coaxial splitter just duplicate the data it receives to the two outputs?

audio splitter
Mic splitter

I think my 2488 recorder can do Splitting im going to try it
i think u have to ARM 4 tracks with only 1 input and assign 4 tracks
so i can copy the audio

im trying to have one input and 4 or 6 outputs

Back