DeltaLab CE 1700 Compu Effectron--anyone familiar with these?

Cliff K

I need some help with a DeltaLab CE 1700 Compu Effectron. I just got a used unit, but with no manual...after the unit boots-up it seems to freeze in either the bypass mode or on a delay setting. When it does function it's stuck in a delay setting. My intuition is getting me no where with this unit! It's also a little warm on the right side by the AC cord. The unit looks like it's mint, and it does seem to be behaving in some manner, I just can't figure it out. Any one out there know these, and can you give some pointers on how to work it? Are there any manuals archived or available for these? ANY help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Cliff

DeltaLab CE1700 MANUAL

I need some help with a DeltaLab CE 1700 Compu Effectron. I just got a used unit, but with no manual...after the unit boots-up it seems to freeze in either the bypass mode or on a delay setting. When it does function it's stuck in a delay setting. My intuition is getting me no where with this unit! It's also a little warm on the right side by the AC cord. The unit looks like it's mint, and it does seem to be behaving in some manner, I just can't figure it out. Any one out there know these, and can you give some pointers on how to work it? Are there any manuals archived or available for these? ANY help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Cliff

I have a manual for you. It is an odd set up, but easy with the manual. It is probably perfect. It is very good and uses a different method of generating digital audio. It's called DeltaModulation. The output sounds very close to the input, not as digital as most delay and effect lines.
Doug Call me at 213-399-4107

Back