delay repeats not attenuating + gate

walters

delay repeats not attenuating

how do u set up a digital delay so the repeats do not attenuate in volume at all and its sounds like its repeating?

how can i set the repeats to SHUT OFF after the 3rd repeat just SHUT OFF not trail away?

no the 1st,2nd,3rd repeat will be all at the SAME VOLUME and their is no 4th repeat at all it just CUTS OFF like a GATE

walters said:
delay repeats not attenuating

how do u set up a digital delay so the repeats do not attenuate in volume at all and its sounds like its repeating?

how can i set the repeats to SHUT OFF after the 3rd repeat just SHUT OFF not trail away?

no the 1st,2nd,3rd repeat will be all at the SAME VOLUME and their is no 4th repeat at all it just CUTS OFF like a GATE
Play the same same note three times, evenly spaced, same timing... then stop... abruptly

What kind of digital delay do you have to work with? The following will work with any outboard unit as long as your rhythm is tight and you can cut on the downbeat.

You could even rig a cable cutting foot pedal to free up your hands.

Just keep it simple.

Attachments

• cutup.jpg
    cutup.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 60
Walters, just to add to Beck's post, I would have 3 delays set to different time delays each. For instance, set the first one at 250 milliseconds, the second at 500 milliseconds, and the third at 750 milliseconds. You would need the wire-cutter assembly to cut in triples after each delay sounds so it may take some foot coordination on your part, but no loss of volume.

Walters, even though I know you usually ignore actual answers and solutions in favor of asking more walters-type questions, I'll take a chance:

TC Electronics D-Two has an absolute repeat control, lets you dial in an exact numbers of repeats.

I'd like to know who this fucking retard is. I know some people think he's funny. But he's really just a fucking idiot.

HangDawg said:
I'd like to know who this fucking retard is. I know some people think he's funny. But he's really just a fucking idiot.

An idiot with more rep power than me. He's become an adjective around here. "That's very Walters of you to say...". I think he might be breeding too, because more of them are frequently popping up.

Back