dbx 400XG Program-route Selector For Sale

threya

As I no longer have time to do home recording, I'm having a clear-out. This unit is in mint condition complete with manual. Rackable with patching diagram on top of the unit. Facility for noise reduction encoding/decoding. The advertising blurb says:

"It has inputs for as many as three decks, three sound processors, and a noise reduction unit. With push button ease, you can select the processor of your choice, the deck of your choice, and add noise reduction at will.

The first new feature of the 400X is its capability for taking a non encoded music tape and producing an encoded copy that incorporates any combination of noise reduction and sound processing, depending on what units are hooked up.

In the same way, an NR encoded music tape can be made into a non encoded copy that incorporates any combination of sound processing you choose.

The newly incorporated LED indicators clearly show the functions that have been chosen and the path the signal is taking.

All in all, the DBX 400X is an invaluable system simplifier that is compatible with any stereo system, and recommended for anyone having one or more noise reduction units and sound processors or two or more decks."

I'm not looking for a huge amount of money for it but do want to comfortably clear shipping costs from the north of England.

Back