Can you educate me on pedal boards and power supplies?

i don't gig -- i'm looking more for organization since they're just strewn about the floor and making a mess in an a cramped space.

i don't gig -- i'm looking more for organization since they're just strewn about the floor and making a mess in an a cramped space.

Then organize them. Buy or build a pedalboard if you want. Or just arrange them neatly on a floormat, or a towel, or newspapers, or just directly on the floor. If you're just staying home, honestly, a dedicated pedalboard doesn't really do you any good. Unless you're an exceptionally sloppy and/or lazy person, just keeping them neatly arranged on the floor isn't a big deal. You'd actually probably have quicker and easier flexibility and space-saving potential if they aren't semi-permanently stuck down to something. Not to mention less potential for tone-sucking from a bunch of pedals permanently linked together. Use whatever pedals you want as you see fit when you see fit.

I basically live in two places so it is quite important for me to have rhobust board.

Back