boss gt-100

beartronical

Hello all, I finally had the time to go through my gt-100 and listen to all of the presets and tweak some of the settings. I have to say that i was WAY more blown away then I thought i would be. So much so that in fact i am considering selling my mesa F-100 amp. What do you guys think? I am not in a band and dont play live ever, so the amp seems like overkill to me. Maybe i should get something smaller?

I'd definitely ditch the Mesa in favor of something smaller. However, the word around the camp fire is that the GT100 amp sims are much improved over the GT10 so, perhaps, you don't need an amp at all.

I was just playing with some good monitoring headphones last night and i was BLOWN away. Honestly I think with a little tweaking I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I am sure that i will catch hell for saying that but ditching the mesa was immediately my first inclination.

I was just playing with some good monitoring headphones last night and i was BLOWN away. Honestly I think with a little tweaking I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I am sure that i will catch hell for saying that but ditching the mesa was immediately my first inclination.

He is a witch. Burn him for such talk. :laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings:

Anyone know how to make the patch editor work? I'm stuck at 'Data Sending' when trying to dump the patches into the editor, nothing happens. Does anyone use the editor, can anyone help with this? Thanks - rev

Back