Bellari MP105

Just got one. Warmer than my mackie, thats all I can compare it to. a little noisier.
I am still expirimenting, I have a session in two weeks(always easier to tell on someone elses voice than my own). I will keep you updated.

Hey Charlie,
Thanks For The Reply, I'm Using An ART MP Currently Over My Mackie's Pre's. And Have
Thought About Getting Another Mic Pre Amp
As Everyone Really Needs Two Or More(Of Everything) Let Me Know How You Like It After You've Had A Chance To Mess Around With It A Bit
P Taylor

Sir Lee,
If you get the Bellari, could you let us know how you like it compared to the ART?

I have an ART Tube PAC, and hate it. It is not warm at all. It doesn't even sound like there's a tube in the circuit. The pre's in my mixer, and my Symetrix sx202 sound better-maybe even "warmer"- than my ART.

I haven't really found a use for my tube pac yet. I'll probably try to sell it on ebay and use the money to try out one of the bellari's. :(

Idea, could somebody start a public page on mp3.com, or maybe this site where we could upload mp3 files of gear tests? I don't know if this site has the servers to handle it, but it would be a great way to check out gear.

Back