Behringer Virtualizer Pro

CellarCat

Anyone use this effects processer ?? Thoughts? I can get it for $199 canadian which is quite cheap for a processer with this many features the ART FX1 and the Nanoverb are only slightly cheaper with not near the features..

I own the DSP1000pro and I just love it.
The 'verbs are smooth and the flange are
really creamy(I'm kinda hungry rite 'bout now). I bout mine 'bout a 6months
ago and got it on sale at Sam Ash at US$140.00. I think it is well worth the money!

I bought one and when i got it home i couldn't get it to work ... I tried putting it into the direct inserts on my MD8 and nothing and then i tried to put it in the effects loop on my old traynor p.a. head which we use for the odd live gig we do. and i couldn't get nothing out of it then either , so i took it back and the guy at the store tried a mic plugged direct into it and nothing again . They were goin to get me another one from one of their other stores but the guy called today and said they tried it into the effect send on a MD4 and it worked great . so now i'm wondering if i should get my mnoney back and go for something i can use with my old traynor head such as the nanoverb or the art fx1 ....

I understand your pain! It took me almost
2 weeks to figure out how to plug it in.
Main problem was the back panel does not clearly describe what are inputs and outputs
but after trying damn near every hook-up configuration known to man-kind i finally figured it out.I truly satisfied with this
box. I once owned the Nanoverb and overall
it's a "cute" box, not awesome,but "cute".

I have both of Behringer's cheapie multi-effects modules...Virtualizer Pro, and Modulizer Pro...I had a bit of a time figuring out how they worked (the manuals don't seem to translate well, or something)
...maybe it's the old braincells dying..
anyway..they sound great, and seem to be well built....and boy, were they cheap!..I got both for less than $250...now I have a shitzload of decent sounding outboard effects...I recommend em highly...they also have windows software control panels for both
modules that you can download at Behringers website...you'll need a midi in and out port
...it works great..you don't need to touch the physical controls on the unit at all to select the FX...too cool!

Back